|3406 Church Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002|
The success of any organization is directly related to the involvement of its members. If you would be interested in volunteering to serve on any of the committees listed below just click here.
- By Laws Committee shall recommend changes of these By Laws to the Board of Trustees, for their approval, in accordance with Article XI, Section 5.
- Program Committee shall prepare the program of instruction and entertainment, and exercise supervision over same.
- Membership Committee, in accordance with Article IX, Section 5, shall investigate and report to the Board of trustees, upon desirability of applicants for membership.
- Finance Committee shall prepare the annual budget for submission to and approval by the Board of Trustees, and shall exercise general supervision over the financial transactions of the Club. Such annual budget shall be presented to the membership at the spring membership meeting.
- Rules Committee shall prepare rules of health and good conduct in connection with the operation of the pool and shall see that the rules and regulations are enforced.
- Nominating Committee, in accordance with Article VII, Section 1(b), shall nominate candidates for the Board of Trustees and for the Nominating Committee for the succeeding year.
- Planning Committee shall conduct necessary feasibility studies and submit appropriate recommendations to the Board of Trustees on matters concerning the improvements or expansion of existing facilities.
- Public Relations Committee shall arrange for necessary publicity for the Club and its scheduled events with the community.
- Swim Team Committee shall coordinate and exercise necessary supervision over swim team coaches and representation to any swim organization to which the Club may belong.